Waymore Transportation is a refrigerated transportation company based in Fridley, Minnesota. Our company is an LTL/TL carrier servicing the West Coast, Northwest, Texas and the Southeast.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
contact us using the form below
If you have any questions or comments, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
8201 Hickory Street NE
Fridley, MN 55432
Waymore Transportation, Inc. is a refrigerated transportation company located 15 minutes north of downtown Minneapolis in Fridley, Minnesota. Our primary focus is to deliver our customer products with truckload (TL) and less than truckloads (LTL) in a safe and efficient manner.
Our company is based on the safety and dedication of our company drivers and independent owner operators, while providing the best possible service to our customers.
Waymore Transportation seeks to lease independent owner operators and company drivers who strive for the same goals.
Benefits with Waymore Transportation, Inc.
- Settlements are paid one week after turning in required paperwork
- 85% of the gross revenue on each load when pulling your own trailer
- 75% of the gross revenue on each load when pulling our trailer
- No forced dispatch
- Appointments made by Waymore Transportation staff
- Comdata card: use as a cash advance card or for fuel
- Quarterly fuel and mileage statements
- We report and file road use tax
- 99% of our freight comes back to the Twin Cities (MN) area
Owner Operator Qualifications
- At least twenty-five years old, D.O.T. qualified
- Must have appropriate valid commercial driver license
- Minimum of two years current verifiable refrigerated driving experience during previous three years
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years, one in the past year
- No more than one at-fault accident in the past three years
- No major driving violations or DWIs in the past five years
- Successfully complete controlled substance test.
- 2005 or newer equipment, must meet California emission standards
- 53 ft.(minimum) refrigerated trailer, must meet California emission standards that is 102" wide (spread or tandem)
- Have your own base plate (any state)
- Trailers available
Liability and Cargo insurance is paid by Waymore Transportation, Inc. However, we do require that you carry non-trucking insurance (bobtail) of $750,000 and physical damage insurance. We require a $2,000 claim reserve that is deducted out of your settlement checks (this money is put into an interest bearing account) and the cost for permits is $100.00 for the year.
For more information, contact Dave Wecker.
Phone: 763-786-8447. E-Mail: email@example.com
COMPANY DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS
- 25 years min age
- 3 years verifiable driving experience
- 1 year verifiable reefer experience
- Clean mvr
COMPANY DRIVER BENEFITS
- Starting pay .43 per mile
- Heath, dental and life insurance available
- Company matched 401k
- Paid Vacation
- Top notch equipment
- All the miles you can log
Aerial photography by Jeff Curran
Proform - (651) 458-9795